Sunday, April 16, 2017

He is Risen!



Happy Easter! Rejoice – even in the weeds because that means there is life!

You also know that is the only thing I am capable of growing. Though hubby planted some grass seeds today so we'll see if I can manage that! 

It was an absolutely gorgeous Easter Sunday!! Sunny and temps in the mid-60s. A wonderful church service to start the day, followed by the Easter basket hunt. I really didn't make Carter or Tony work for it, that's for sure.



And Carter almost obliged for a photo for the scrapbook. Humor me, boy!

Had to finish up a few projects this afternoon before heading to the in-laws for the yummy Easter dinner because I am going straight to Minnesota from here. Well, Hudson. I am staying with my sister and brother-in-law so I don't have to do 8 or 9 hours of driving in one day going to our Uncle Allan's funeral tomorrow. What a glorious Easter for my godfather – free of pain and sickness and spending the day with Jesus.

I feel blessed to have had a day with my Easter (and every day) blessings!

Hope you found many reasons to say "Alleluia" today. Happy Easter!

No comments: