Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Anniversary Date




Today marks 365 days at my new job – including weekends and holiday, which I thankfully never have to work.

In fact, I can no longer call it my "new" job, can I? Or even call myself a "new" employee. Instead it will be nice to say "I've been at Sentry a year," instead of 8 months or 10 months, etc. And, yes, I still love it!

Very good move. Very good.

I put the Magic Blue Pan to work to celebrate. Made some yummy cranberry bars last night. Only a few left to bring back home. Basically I had cranberry bars for breakfast and lunch and popcorn for supper. Movie theater popcorn.

Had a date night with Bradley Cooper, er, Jim Austin to see A Star is Born movie. So very, very good! Great music. Great story line (as in the original). And I used up all my popcorn napkins to wipe my tears.

So much crying.

But such a great way to get out on a weeknight when we have nothing going on. Hopefully we don't wait another year or for another special occasion to go out. We do have a few more movie passes, so we'll see!




No comments: