Thursday, October 4, 2018

'Tis the Season... Post Season

Since hubby's Reds and my Twins are no where near the post season, we are being supportive of our multitude of friends who are Brewers fans. I can say that now that the Cubs are out of it and I won't offend my father-in-law or a small segment of friends!

So we felt the angst tonight in game one of the National League playoffs. I'm not even a fan but I feel like that game lasted all day.

It was starting when I left work. It was going on at the middle school soccer game I shot for yearbook. It was still going at the JV volleyball match at the high school. And yes, still going for an hour after I got home.

Wow.

Thank goodness it was an afternoon game!

Keep breathing, Brewer fans. One down. Your team has talent and can go far. I'm happy for you!

You won't find us supporting any other team in the playoffs – especially those darn dream-crushing Yankees!



No comments: