Friday, October 26, 2018

Friday PSA

Here are Friday's Public Service Announcements about Saturday's events...


Come on out to The Ridges Saturday to cheer on our Royal Runners at STATE Cross Country! They are keeping the streak alive! Division 3 runs at 12:35 p.m. Since this is the state meet, you can't park at the golf course – just 5 minutes away – so you'll have to see WIAA website for parking and shuttle details.

The other PSA involves activities after the meet... when you want to be home, snuggled up on your couch with a hot chocolate.


I gotta be sure I set my DVR for these! I will try to do a better job or watching them right away so I don't fill up our recording space. But, what else could be more worthy?

Don't know what else to report. Had the afternoon off, accomplished a ton of errands, did a photo shoot, had a dinner date with hubby, then met some friends out downtown. TGIF.

No comments: