Thursday, October 25, 2018

Zombie Watch

I'm a little nervous with the approach of Halloween and the pre-Halloween weekend. My brain is full. Zombies love to eat brains. Therefore, they'd have a feast with me.

Must. Hide.

I seriously am suffering from the CRS (Can't Remember Stuff) syndrome. Part of it probably is because I have so many user names and passwords crammed in my head – my own, I'm not a hacker – that there's room for little else.

The other part is that I do try to keep organized by adding things to my To Do List. But I forget to look at the list. And really, I can't remember it if I don't write it down AND look at it.

Last night before bed I was thinking about running an errand of great import. I think. I was like, "Oh, I could go at lunch tomorrow. I don't anything going on." Fast forward to lunchtime today. No clue what my errand was, where I was to go, and what I was to do.

Mind. Blank.

And I still can't remember! Maybe I shouldn't be so worried about the zombies coming after me. I should be worried I'm becoming one!

#CRS #agingstinks



No comments: