Sunday, October 7, 2018

Un-Sunday

It was a non-sunny Sunday but that worked out for the best. The rain held off so hubby could get some mowing done – under the close supervision of Sylvester.

And I could get my final senior portrait session taken care off. I have a few small ones of just some sports, but for the most part, this was it – after several delays.

So I got to spend the afternoon with this cutie. Yup, it's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it! Craig is the sweetest kid and we had fun. I can't believe when I actually have a hard time getting these boys NOT to smile. But when they manage a serious look, it's a pretty decent photo.


Flex some muscle and ... yeah, you get the picture! Now I just cross my fingers – like every other time – that momma is happy. That's the person who cares the most (usually).

Got home in time to watch most of the Viking game. In a rare schedule they played later so they were on TV here since the Pack played at noon. The Brewers were on some network that we don't get so Jim had to listen to it on his computer. Two out of three teams won today so I'm happy.

My fantasy team needs a Monday night miracle, but they aren't worth talking about right now. Focus on the positive and have a good week.


No comments: