Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Wicked Wednesday

Since I was chained to my desk all day, I didn't realize that outside the mercury rose to 80 degrees and the humidity something like 500%. Until I walked out into the parking garage after work.

When it's October and scary Halloween stuff everywhere, no one likes to see their windows all fogged up and not know what's inside. Of course, it doesn't help I have the shark head laying in the back seat. I can freak myself out!

But it was terribly muggy. And sirens – real ones, not just the national emergency test ones – were going off. Storms were a comin'. And possibly twisters, too. But not during my drive home.


Can I say it now? My commute is prettier than YOURS.

Country Trunk U (aka the county line) is always a gorgeous drive in the fall. I know it will get prettier but I think it's going to rain the next 4 days so I thought I should snap a picture today! Plus, the winds are so wicked, the storm system is moving through the area at 55 mph.

I know. Crazy.

We just had sirens go off again and it rained hard. Ten minutes before that it was lightning but we could still see stars so where were those rain clouds?

I'm telling ya. Tis the season for some wicked stuff! Drive carefully. And lock your doors!

Baby shark... doo doo dooo doooo doo do...

No comments: