Thursday, August 8, 2019

Back to What Shopping?

I wanted to prove that I don't just jet off places every day and have fun. But then this...


Even back-to-school shopping is fun at Wal-Mart when I run into brand new treats, er healthy breakfast cereal, like this! Yes, I said "back to school' just because I was hunting deals on flash drives. And no, I didn't buy this. But dang. Those might make some good bars. Move over, Rice Krispies. Am I right?

In other boring news, I've just been getting through lists of things to do, paying bills, and all that jazz. Things don't get done magically when I'm out gallivanting around at photo shoots and professional baseball games.

Although the piles of laundry magically got done while I was gone today. (Love you, honey!)

I must admit it was nice to go to work and have it feel like a Monday and have Friday already coming tomorrow. Maybe you were right. I just keep living the dream, don't I?

Thank you, Lord!


No comments: