Saturday, August 10, 2019

Sun-Up to Sun-Down

Today's full-schedule Saturday is brought to you by these three images reflecting sun-up to sun-down...


First my green thumb... Kidding. I still have two black thumbs but I do have a skillful shutter finger. Got to see some of these – and many more – gorgeous flowers during a senior photo shoot this morning. It was someone's private property and they have their island (yes, their island) decked out for summer. Just a beautiful setting! And the young man was easy to work with, too!


Speaking of young men... It's been a year since I took this guy's senior pictures and now tomorrow morning he is shipping off to Basic Training. Got to spend a few hours at Craig's combined Graduation-Navy sendoff party this afternoon. I see good things happening for this kiddo!


Got home in time to meet some friends in Kellner and caravan to Two Lakes Supper Club. Yup, third time this summer going there. Crazy because when we went last summer it had been the first time in probably 15 years. It's like we needed to be reminded how incredibly amazing their food is! No one in our group of 9 was disappointed. We all walked (or waddled) away completely full. The photo above is what's left of my coconut shrimp. Nothing but the placemat, baby! So good!

Now it's early to bed and early to rise. We've got a Brewers trip at dawn with a whole passel of hubby's Assumption classmates and their spouses. For those of you keeping score at home – yup, this is the third professional baseball game this week. That's how we empty nesters roll, I guess.

Try to keep up. 

(And don't mock me when I fall asleep at work come Monday. I still gotta see about adding a day between Sunday and Monday. If I had any money left after all our summer fun, I'd pay for that!



No comments: