Saturday, August 17, 2019

To Do and I Do


If I could just sum up Saturday in a few words... It's when your mind says, "I have a million things to do today," but your body says, "I want to be a cat."

Of course, I did follow of my To Do list – shopping, vacuuming, running – before we headed down to Coloma for the I Do list. My co-worker Nichole was getting married at the Caribou Bay Retreat. Haven't heard of it? Be sure to check it out. It's got a very cool, rustic country chic vibe going.


My favorite parts were the altar with the window pane and this "entry" door. 


After the bridal party entered, they actually closed the door – like they would in a church. It was really neat to see it all unfold from the back row of chair.


Open door. Enter Nichole and her dad. Pretty cool, eh? And she looked gorgeous, of course! Weather was perfect, too. Just a tad over 80 degrees and mostly sunny.


A beautiful setting inside and out. There were a few other people from work also attending. A nice evening. And we're not home too late that I can't pretend to be a cat yet. My recliner is begging for company!

And I don't shed.

No comments: