Friday, August 9, 2019

None of Your Beeswax

This will age me, but... I remember as a kid that we'd sometimes say, "None of your beeswax!" or "Mind your own beeswax!" instead of "Mind your own business!" So clever we were.

Fast forward a few decades and now we are trying to mind the beeswax and save the bees!


Apparently, the South Wood County Historical Museum in Wisconsin Rapids is doing their part. Since the storm cleanup there is done, I was taking some senior pictures after work today. And caught the buzz.

 
Since I know nothing about gardening, I don't know what this flower is, but it sure was popular.


Need a closer look? That's how many bees were right there! And that's just a fraction!



Was grateful hubby wasn't with me, since he's deathly allergic. I am mildly allergic, too. But the bees and me, we had a deal. I'd mind my own beeswax and they'd mind theirs!

So I got the photo shoot done and can now commence to a busy weekend of fun. What are we doing? Oh, none of your beeswax!

Ahh, c'mon. You know I'll share!

No comments: