Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Minnesota Welcomes Me


Worked this morning then headed to Minneapolis for a work conference.  And this is how Minnesota welcomed me. Dark clouds then driving rains, literally when I crossed the border.

Throw in some traffic jams and it was not my version of "Minnesota nice." Still, I arrived OK this evening, had an excellent Juicy Lucifer Burger at Hell's Kitchen downtown, and now...


Am enjoying some time in Twins Territory.  Figures I'm in Minnesota and they're playing in Milwaukee so I could've watched them on TV at home! Hopefully I can still bring good luck as long as I'm here.

Plus, I have a view of the Vikings stadium from my hotel room, so I'm finally feeling that Minnesota Nice vibe.

A Twinkie win tonight would be especially NICE. Just saying.

No comments: