Wednesday, October 9, 2019

A is for Autumn, B is for Bad

When your eye doctor asks you "Which looks better – A? Or B?" sometimes it's hard to tell the difference. But here's an easy one for you... Which looks better:

 A?

Or B?

What the heck? I certainly think A (or C for Commute) is looking pretty good. But B? No thank you.

I'm just getting into my Pumpkin Spice Season. Don't rush me into snow, eggnog, and Hallmark movies already!

Plus my commute along the county line is just getting to a gorgeous stage. I don't want to think about snow or wind and driving rain whipping those leaves off before I get a chance to enjoy them.

Good luck to my family and friends in Montana and the Dakotas. After this October storm passes through, just push it up to Canada. I don't think they require Old Man Winter to have a passport, eh?


No comments: