Saturday, October 26, 2019

Tale of Two Shirts


I got a surprise in the mail upon my return from Portland. A little box that contained two shirts that obviously show how much my twin sister knows me and love me. This Pumpkin Spice Junkie one that I wore today and a "This is My Hallmark Movie Watching Shirt" shirt – which I didn't wear tonight but could have!

My day was the tale of two shirts. And girlfriends.

I had book club at one of our coffee houses this morning, which included a Pumpkin Spice Latte (of course) and excellent time with girlfriends. We realized we've been meeting monthly for more than 5 years now. No wonder we feel like sisters! Amazing circle of friends, that's for sure.

This afternoon, just for fun (and a completely empty calendar) I hung out with some more girlfriends as we checked out a new store in the town of Rome called Bison Trading Co. It was their grand opening today and they have some pretty cool stuff that made me say, "I can make that" – knowing full well I definitely cannot. Check it out if you're in the area. After our shopping, we stopped at Lake Sherwood Lodge for refreshments, relaxation, and apparently a few hours of girl talk. So awesome.

Meanwhile, hubby had a nice afternoon to himself (and Sylvester).

Tonight, I could have switched gears and wardrobes as my view was something like this...


Spoiler alert: It's already a new season of Hallmark Christmas movies AND the first one had a happy ending. Go figure.

That won't stop me from watching. And I have a Hallmark shirt and socks to prove it.

Hope your Saturday was filled with pumpkin spice and all things nice!

No comments: