Friday, October 25, 2019

Western Window Seat

My quick jaunt out to the West Coast and back can be summed up in two words: Window Seat. As in pictures out the plane window, the rental van window, and seeing some amazing windows at the customer we were visiting for work.

Your window seat to my quick trip to Portland, Oregon, area...

Mount Hood to the right upon landing.

The football field length green house.

"I don't do windows." Do you?

Fall color were at peak out there. Yay!

Just gorgeous! And temps around 60. Nice!

Saw a rainbow! Well, they "made" one for us!

Candy shop on way back to hotel. Had to pose on Wednesday since it was Dad's birthday in heaven and I needed to show him the nut doesn't fall far from the tree!

Sunset at the greenhouse. Just no words. Other than: Wow. 

Took long way to airport so we could see Mount Hood again – this time from van window in Vancouver, Washington.

Definitely some photo editing here so you can see it through the haze. Darn camera phones!

And last window seat view: I think Mount St. Helens and Mount Adams. Mount Hood is just to the right off camera. I did not have the window seat. Just leaned over the guy next to me. Thank god I work with him!

Still, you get the idea. Beautiful area out there. We were about 90 minutes from the coast so no time to run out there. But it was highly productive and we had excellent video shoot so it was a worthwhile trip.

I'm not sure how I can have such jet lag, but my idea of a fun Friday night looks like getting to bed at 9 o'clock! Thanks for riding along.

No comments: