Monday, October 21, 2019

Moving Forward


On behalf of Jim, Carter, and me, thanks for all the prayers and well-wishes following the accident. So appreciated. And they work!

Although feeling a little banged up today, Mr. College is doing pretty well for someone who saw his life flash before his eyes. What he could see in the fog, anyway. The joke he came up with was, "Want to see to drive? Fog-get about it!"

Too soon, I know. At least we know the Austin charm and Hedberg humor didn't get knocked out of him!

So it's back to normal for him – especially with fun midterms this week. And hubby and I are back to our daily grind. Though mine will be adventurous this week.

In about 8 hours, I'm leaving the house so I can fly out to Portland for work. Going commercial this time like "normal people" so nothing fancy. But it's with the same 5 co-workers as last time so we're becoming a solid team. And fun.

Probably won't hear from me since I'll be in a different time zone and you'll be in bed by the time my days end. I'll be back late Thursday night. Hopefully by then, like the saying says above, things will have a way of working out.

Prayers of healing and comfort still welcome, of course.

Count your blessings and hug your loved ones!

No comments: