Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Brooding Today


How fitting I had to wait for a brood of turkeys to cross the road on my way to work. After 6 hours of sleep – thanks to my undying faith in my Twinkies – I was in the mood to brood!

And not in the mood to strike a turkey (aka flying bowling ball).

Got over the playoff termination by keeping busy at work and surviving a flu shot and a fire drill, thankfully not at the same time. This evening I had part one of my "rain date' senior photo shoot. After rescheduling it twice due to major precip, we decided to do what we could with the last hour of daylight and finish up tomorrow.

I gotta admit, the lighting was fantastic last evening and this one. And timing is everything, too. I happened to glance up and saw a pretty cool silhouette of my subject tonight.


No need to see his face. Great lighting and a damn cool hat make for a great photo! Probably my favorite this year.

We had some fun with his big ol' truck, too...

And his bow...


Looking forward to part two tomorrow. And the "almost" conclusion of senior photo season. One more to fit in if rain and snow hold off!!

It's been a hoot. And very uplifting on those broody days!

No comments: