Saturday, October 5, 2019

Rain on My Playoff Parade


It's been raining since before I got up today so yeah, I shouldn't be surprised it quite literally dampened my mood.

First, I had to call off a photo shoot that I had previously called off last Sunday. Both times now due to rain. So that's a bummer because I want these wrapped up in the next week.

Second, any fun I could have participated in – Nekoosa Pumpkin Fest or Feltz Dairy Fall Fest – were off the table because, well, they're outdoor activities.

So, that left errands and chores. Yay! They had to get done and I was getting excited for the late afternoon when the Twins would be on TV. They lost playoff game No. 1 last night, but I was hoping for some revenge on the Yankees for game No. 2.

Nope. Game No. 2 was appropriately a pile of pooh. So now we're down 2-0 in the series and will go back to Twins Territory on Monday. Hopefully there'll be some magic at Target Field. Just like the rain has to stop eventually, so does our playoff losing streak. Right?

How's that for a bit of Suzy Sunshine on a rainy day?



No comments: