Thursday, October 10, 2019

Poop, There It Is!

For those too young (or too old) to remember, there was a dance tune in the early '90s called Whoomp, there it is! And today at work, I was singing Poop, there it is!

And eating my words.


Say what?

Honestly, they have every time of cupcake out there. And apparently the birthday boy at work is older than ... poop. Plus his puppies are big on pooping all over the place. So it was fitting. You still hungry?


The trick to eating one (because I can't resist sugar in any form) was quickly taking the bottom half of the cupcake, putting it on top and squishing it together so I couldn't see that it was sh*t sandwich. Just tasted like chocolate frosting.

So I guess if people say something "tastes like sh*t," what they really mean is it tastes yummy! Simply poop-tastic!

OK. Enough potty humor. Sometimes when you're having a crappy day, it can put smell, er smile, on your face!

Try it. I dare ya.

No comments: