Saturday, February 8, 2020

A Picture's Worth a Thousand...

They say a picture's worth a thousand words. For me, though, a day (my Saturday) is worth a thousand pictures. Not kidding.

Between reviewing, editing, and posting hockey and basketball pictures online and my Camp Crop-A-Lot prep, we're seriously talking thousands of images. My eyes are tired.


Here's basically a year's worth of photos to complete June through December of my 2014 scrapbook and for January through July 2015 – not that I will get that far in my 2015 book, but it's best to be prepared.

Here's another angle...


This does not mean I'm ready for camp in two weeks. Just my photos are organized in order for pages. Now I have to do the creative thinking part and put them in folders with matching scrapbook paper or any memorabilia. That takes a longgggg time but makes work go so smoothly once I get to camp.

Thankfully we're predicted to get 7-12 inches of snow tomorrow so maybe I can work on that on my "snow day."

Maybe. The snow may put me in the mood to sip hot chocolate and watch some of the DVR'd Hallmark Christmas movies I haven't gotten to yet. I know. Feel free to be jealous of me and my dream life!


No comments: