Saturday, February 29, 2020

Leaping Through the Day


Happy Leap Day! It's like we got an extra day today to accomplish so much! Did you?

I didn't either.

I had a list of things to do. I got as many done as I had the ambition for. And for the record, I had as much ambition as kitty above. Though it looks like she's leaping (for Leap Day) or flying (without a cape), she's really just trying to sun her arms. (My solar sister!)

I didn't get a chance to do that since I was cleaning, running errands to the library and DQ (it was on my list!). I also stopped at the Empty Bowls fundraiser where I apparently won a raffle basket! Not sure what it is until I pick it up tomorrow, but it's probably something I can use. Like chocolate, maybe?

My big accomplishment of the day was reserving our hotels for out in Seattle and Bellingham next weekend. Only 5 days away. That sneaked up fast – even with the extra day in February. I might not want to leap and jump through my Sunday. I've got things to get ready!

No cat naps allowed.

No comments: