Thursday, February 13, 2020

Cupid Eve


I don't think we intentionally planned to celebrate Valentine's Day a day early, but we did. Maybe it had to do with waking up to below zero temps and some 20 or so below zero windchills. We needed some love to warm our hearts – and hands.

It started with a surprise delivery at work. A dozen beautiful red roses! The card from hubby said this way I could enjoy the flowers at work for two days instead of one. Plus it did (or should have) inspired the guys in the office to take action for their own valentines.

Chalk one up for Cupid Eve!

Got home and we had our Valentine's Dinner, too!


Thank you, Papa Murphy's! You know the way to a valentine's heart is through their stomach. Both of our stomachs. Yum!

I hope these warm fuzzies do the trick for the next 24 hour because we're dipping down to minus 13 degrees or so. And who knows what windchill.

Good thing I've got my valentine – and my electric mattress pad – to see me through!



No comments: