Monday, February 17, 2020

Move Over, Goldilocks


After going straight to my hair artist after work to turn my glitter-locks into goldi-locks, I came home and the story continued.

I knew hubby was at bowling and didn't pay attention to where the princess was. Until I finished nuking my dinner (not porridge) and was ready to sit down.

"Somebody's been sitting in my chair..."


"And she's still there!"

That silly girl! She loves the soft blanket that usually goes over me and likes to snuggle up to my velvety yarn. She looks to comfy to disturb so I guess I'll sit in Jim's chair, which has magical powers to force me to sit in it even if there's nothing on TV and may prompt snoring.

Or cat naps, like mine does.

Pretty sure I'll find something on TV. I'm still working through my DVR'd Hallmark movies. One week to go before they disappear with our cable upgrade. This deadline just got real, folks.

Gotta go.


No comments: