Sunday, February 16, 2020

Day of Restlessness


This one is called "Doing Sunday Right." I mean really, if it's supposed to be a day of rest, there's no better mentor than a cat! She loves laying in the sun and trying to get an even tan on all four legs!


And this one is called "When Spring is Just Out of Reach." Or, in my case, "When Motivation is Just Out of Reach."

Suffering from that but even though I sat around watching the last episodes of Virgin River on Netflix (I should have stretched it out) and went grocery shopping, I still got plenty done. Apparently, the trick is to go to 8 a.m. church and you've got the whole day ahead of you.

I am as organized as I can be and all packed up and ready to go to Camp Crop-A-Lot. T minus 4 days. I also got rid of three bags of Christmas decoration donations for Goodwill and a bag of garbage. I am done looking through the Christmas stuff in the basement for now, but the closet under the stairs is clean and much more organized. I still have a shelf around the ceiling I didn't get to, but that will come.

And not this week. Pretty full schedule outside of work – another reason I had to get camp stuff set.

Glad a day of rest turned into a bit of restlessness and productivity. Please don't expect me to keep that streak alive.


No comments: