Sunday, February 23, 2020

One Hop, Two Hop, Crop, Crop, Crop


Survived my 16th year at the now 20-year-old Camp Crop-A-Lot. For non-scrapbookers, we call scrap events "crops" because we crop photos, etc. Now you know something new that you didn't know about and still don't care about.


I realize it was the nicest weekend to date to be outside and we were in a beautiful setting at the Wisconsin Lions Camp in Rosholt, but... I had things to do!!


And I had permission to sit on my butt all weekend and do it! Nope, didn't pack the special Fitbit charger. Wasn't figuring on moving much over 3 days anyway. (Like my Dr. Seuss pants?)

Besides the cake above and my clothes, we had Dr. Seuss-inspired fun everywhere...


This made me giggle. Because I'm overtired and probably immature at times.

Some of my favorites pages I completed...


Fun play on words.


The magic cut-out powers of a Cricut. Everyone should have one!


When I do a separate vacation scrapbook (usually digitally through Shutterfly), I put notes on the page to "see other scrapbook" for the whole trip. I hope no one calls my bluff because that scrapbook isn't done yet!!

And though I completed my 2014 book this weekend, 2015 got off to a slow start when I stayed up 'til 2 a.m. last night doing this page...


Go big or go home, right?

I got as far as the month of May in 2015 before I came home late this afternoon. Jumped right into a hot epsom salt bath. Scrapbooking is a tough workout on the back, despite what my Fitbit does or doesn't say.

One Advil, Two Advil, sleep, sleep, sleep.

No comments: