Friday, February 21, 2020

One Crop, Two Crop

I'm off at Camp Crop-A-Lot for my scrapbooking weekend! Every year we have an overall theme because... of course we do! It doesn't mean we do our pages to match the theme – but we certainly dress the part and participate in games and other theme-related shenanigans.

So instead of packing last night, I felt compelled to channel my inner Cindy Lou Who for our Dr. Seuss theme this year. For some treats anyway...


Here we have some Cat in the Hat treats. Oreo bottom topped with red candy wafer melt thingies with frosting in between to kind of hold it all together. For once, it's OK to be crooked. The good doctor wouldn't have it any other way!


And here are some Green Eggs and Ham (well, "bacon," and that counts). Just pretzel sticks topped with a little melted almond bark and a green M&M.

Oh the places we will go when we love to putz! Hopefully I haven't used up all my creative juices so I can churn out some good pages!

One page. Two page. Red page. Blue page...

No comments: