Monday, February 24, 2020

Binging Eve


Tonight is Binging Eve for two reasons. One, tomorrow is Binging Day... or Fat Tuesday. And two, it's Binge-Watching Eve because tomorrow is the day of our cable upgrade – when everything currently stored in our DVR queue disappears.

I have to a take a cue from the Frozen movie and let it go. I can't watch everything tonight and still get sleep. But those Hallmark movies! Sniff.

I am going to have to have faith that the Hallmark Channel will hold some sort of Christmas in July week and run all the 2019 Christmas movies again. Then, because it will be too nice outside to binge inside, I can fill up our new DVR storage all over again.

That's my silver lining. I'll take it – especially because the new season of The Voice comes out tonight and I can't DVR it!

Gotta go. Things to see and do!

No comments: