Monday, December 7, 2020

If It's On The Internet, It's True

I am not professing to know anything about how artificial intelligence or the manner in which computers can be so intuitive. I just want to know how they just know things. Like when I plug my name in a simple Facebook name test program and get this...


Dang if I'm not on the naughty list already. It has to be true. It's on the internet!

I knew something was up the minute I opened my second delivery of Sweet Potato Pie coffee. It's apparently the 2020 non-contact version of coal. And I don't like it.

Good thing I ordered Christmas cards today (the latest ever) and bought stamps. I can start spreading that Christmas cheer all over the place and maybe, just maybe, I'll move onto the Trying To Be Nice List. Eventually, maybe even the Nice List. 

We've still got 17 days until Christmas Eve, my fellow Naughty Listers. Let's see if we can't help 2020 finish strong – and merry. For crying out loud, it's got to be stinkin' MERRY! 

OK. Maybe the first step is an attitude adjustment. I blame my lack of a chocolate advent calendar or Christmas Cupcake coffee. Let's do this, Grinches!

No comments: