Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Advent-urous

It seems strange that since I've been counting UP to the number of days working from home during the pandemic that now I'll be pivoting and heading the other direction. Oh, not to return to the office. It's time for the countdown to Christmas.

Let the Advent Advent-ures begin!

I seriously do miss selling Advent calendars for the school German club fundraiser. Now I just search the cupboards and freezers for treats each day. Can you say "no portion control”? It's not the kind of Adventure my scale needs.

December is also signaling the winter sports season. I say that knocking on wood since with everything else in this crazy year, we can only count on what's happening today. Too many unknown factors to let us look too much further.

So I took Advent-age of a "game on" situation and went the Assumption girls basketball game. Crowd sizes will continue to be limited all season but I'll get to a few to shoot photos for the school and the yearbook. Tonight was stressful game agains rival Auburndale. We lost in OT. Ugh! Jessie (above) was double digits in points so I'll spotlight that one photo. 

Hey, OT means it's past my bedtime. I'll look at the other 500 photos tomorrow. That gives me something to look forward to... since there's no German chocolate in the house.

Happy countdown to Christmas!

No comments: