Friday, December 4, 2020

That's The Spirit


I finally feel like the Christmas spirit has landed on this end of Blue Jay Drive. That poor beautiful purple tree out front hasn't had any company. No Mr. Deck Chair to shoot the breeze with. No indoor Fir-iend either. Until tonight.

Finally rectified that situation after work today. Thanks to COVID, most of the area basketball teams are quarantining – or they're playing on the road tonight – so my camera took a rest and my inner elf took over.

Could multi-task and trim the tree while watching a Hallmark movie. Maybe that's why the trees a bit crooked. And the angel has already fallen over after too much eggnog. That's the spirit!

Maybe I should stick to one task at time.

Unless sitting in my recliner AND watching a Hallmark movie AND enjoying my pretty tree is considered multi-tasking. Then sign me up for that Christmas magic trick. 

Sounds like a good weekend plan to me. You?

No comments: