Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Winter Wonder What Day it is Land

That space between Christmas and New Year’s where you don’t know what day it is, who you are, or what you’re supposed to be doing.

Yeah, I’m there. And thank goodness with a winter storm happening, I have nowhere else to be.

And thank goodness, when I looked at the calendar, I realized I still have 5 days until I go back to the office, er home office, but to work. 

I'll admit my productivity has waned since the pre-Christmas rush of trying to make (crochet) or buy last-minute gifts. But I'm not resting on my laurels. I'm getting stuff done! (Or as we say in the office, GSD, getting "stuff" done.)

Now my accomplishments include: Finishing off the holiday treats, uploading basketball photos, buying a 2021 calendar, completing season 2 of Virgin River and watching all of The Queen's Gambit (both good and both on Netflix) and, of course, clearing off – well, watching then deleting – at least two DVR'd Christmas movies per day. In addition, I did shred some old files, took one bag of "stuff" to Goodwill, and may or may not have gotten sucked back into Days of Our Lives.

Definitely no rest for the wicked on vacation, that's for sure. If you're riding the same GSD train as me, keep up the great work. We might as well exit 2020 however we darn well please!

No comments: