Friday, March 12, 2021

Awesome Sauce

When you have a hobby you enjoy and it makes other people happy, too, everybody wins! 

There was a small gathering this evening to honor the girls 8th-grade basketball team who, if I have this correct, haven't lost a league game since they started together in 3rd grade. Pretty commendable! I've been able to shoot pictures of them the last few years and cannot wait to see them take the court in high school next fall! 

In the meantime, we celebrated their accomplishment and gifted each with a poster I created. I was just expecting to be part of the free food and drink, but the appreciative moms got me this amazing mug (above) and some special treats. That's awesome! They're awesome. I was feeling the love.  

Here's the posters for your viewing pleasure. Ha. If you can't read the quote, it says: If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you.  ~ Les Brown







Go, young Lady Royals! You're AWESOME! 

No comments: