Friday, March 26, 2021

Beautiful Intro to the Weekend


Right where our house is situated, it's hard to see sunrises (wouldn't necessarily be awake anyway) and sunsets. We've got trees to the east and trees plus houses to the west. So it's always a treat when I'm not at home and can see them!

Tonight was no exception. I had a DQ emergency and I timed it perfectly to see this gorgeous sunset. Yes I was driving and that's why I have one blurry shot to choose from. Still, you can see it was purdy pretty!

Between that and the 4-mile walk around the lake and the Thin Mint Blizzard, I closed out Friday and am ready for the weekend. 

And the most beautiful thing besides the sunset? No one. Single. Thing. On my agenda. Nothing. Zip. Zilch.

Check back tomorrow if I said, "Hello, spring cleaning" or "Hello, Netflix." I took a poll tonight and I NEED to watch both The Crown and Downton Abbey. So I'm halfway through season one of The Crown and will have all 6 seasons of Downton to watch. Then there's March Madness basketball and golf, too, this weekend.

Let's just pretend I had good intentions to clean. 

Have a good weekend!

No comments: