Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Perfect Timing


Timing is everything when it comes having a good vacation. Four years ago this week, Carter and I enjoyed a sunny and sunburn-worthy vacation in Arizona with my oldest sister Rayna and her husband Paul.

The highlight, of course, was seeing the Grand Canyon. And thanks to a perfectly sunny and clear day, we could see a lot of it. For miles and miles, it seems.

Fast forward 4 years and my sister Renell is out there visiting. They had quite a different view today.


I didn't realize it was ever not sunny and warm. I mean it looks like a sandy desert – in a bowl. 

Still gorgeous, of course. And when they head back to Phoenix, they'll have the sunburn-worthy weather. While we hope it gets up to the 40s so the snow we woke up to today is gone by tomorrow or Thursday.

I guess my sister's timing is pretty good after all. Have fun!

No comments: