Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Bunny Duty

Since Peter Rabbit is in the doghouse – thanks to the slap situation above – I had to step in as Easter Bunny around.

Which is the same as other years, but I forget how exhausting it is. Hippity hopping is not for the faint of heart.

I had to get stuff for the "big meal," too. So I ran to one store to get a ham – went on sale today so had to get one while they still had him. Get to the checkout. I definitely didn't get the one on sale anyway. Dumb bunny.

Did get a few goodies for the baskets and went to another store to get the rest. I also got a few ingredients for Easter dinner and realized when I got to the car that I had everything for the cheesy potatoes... except the potatoes. That was the other reason I had to go tonight. Those southern cut hashbrowns go in a flash around holiday time. Every holiday.

So I make my third trip inside a store. Whew. Tired yet? I am.

Got home and made up the baskets now so that's done. But it's 8 p.m. and I haven't sat down. So I'm gonna squeeze in two episodes of The Crown since hubby's at his last golf night!

Note to self: Next year be the Energizer Bunny instead of the Easter Bunny!



 

No comments: