Friday, March 19, 2021

March On, Bucky


I stink at March Madness. I mean the part where you pick all the winners in a completely legal bracket. This year, especially. With quarantines here and there and inconsistent game schedules, I just blew it (college hoops season) off this year, maybe watching the Badgers twice.

Still, when it comes to filling my bracket, I'm going to pick them to at least win Round 1. More of a hope and heart move than a knowledgeable one. 

But this time I was right. Yay, Wisconsin!

Missed several other game choices already, but keep marching on, Bucky. If you are going to get hot, now's the time. Can't wait for game #2 on Sunday against No.1 seed Baylor!

I don't foresee any other game capturing my time and attention this weekend – especially since it's supposed to be sunny and around 60 degrees. 

Goodbye winter, hello spring and all its madness!

No comments: