Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Eagle Eye View

Time to share another batch of Alaska photos. This was my best surprise – a beach full of eagles, just hanging out, swooping around, pecking at fresh fish, and not minding that a curious human was close by. 

Enjoy these many, many eagle pictures captured at the Deep Creek State Recreation Area located near Ninilchik on the Kenai Peninsula... 












I was not kidding about the large eagle-eyed crowd, was I?




























































Not really fighting, but it sure looks like it!


They just needed to get out of each other's way.














You may wonder how I'm going to pick which ones actually go in scrapbook. Good question, my friends. Very good question. And this was just one hour – albeit an unusual one – of the 216 hours in Alaska! 

A good problem to have.


No comments: