Thursday, July 15, 2021

Love My Littles

Back some 4,909 blogs ago – not kidding – I started writing so I could share our youngsters' growing-up years with my family. They grew. The nest is empty. But I'm still blogging. Lucky you.

Now, 14 years later, I have a new crop of youngsters to keep my eye on. After garnering parental consent, I can share a few more fun photos from the R Family Reunion this past weekend. I adore my great-nieces and great-nephews. You know. They're great!

Little T was climbing up everything. No fear for this girl!


For this one either. M does not mind heights or swinging or flipping. She's a gymnast in training. For real!


When South Dakota and Minnesota girls get together, they become instant besties!


So, so adorable!!!


L wants a turn at climbing, too! Based on his height at under 3 years old, he's going to reach that bar soon!


"Take my picture! I'm cute!"


Batman was here!


Concentrating on the climb!


"Let me show you a trick or two."


Keep trying, T3, er Batman!


So much courage and energy with these kiddos!


Q shows her girl power!


T2 is diggin' this park!


T1 talking about the old days with Grandpa Ken!


Q's turn to climb!


Why yes, that is a hot metal slide.


You're safe, N. Just go down fast!


Let's go fishin'!


Grandma Nell baiting the hook for A.


"I caught a snail without using a fishing pole!"


Any bites yet?


"Got one!" There's a lot of excitement when M catches a fish.


You can just hear Q saying: "Ewwww!"


The boys aren't sure it they should touch it or just look at it!

Now everyone's looking at the fish swimming below the dock, wondering how they only managed to catch ONE!


Relaxing with some yard games. Gotta capture that Hedberg competitive side! Don't worry, we all still loved each other at the end of the day. Just a blessing to see all the littles after at least a year.

And now there's one more little...


On Jim's side of the family! Little E joined the family yesterday! Congrats to our nephew Colin and his wife for bringing this guy into our hearts. I bet somebody's going to be a super big sister to him, too. How exciting.

Thanks for all of them (and the ones not pictured), God. I trust You to keep up with them. Lord knows I can't!

No comments: