Monday, July 26, 2021

Olympic Tee Vee


I pretty much have to blog in Olympic-record time these days so I don't miss the alleged LIVE action on television.

My neighbor and I did get out and golf between work and Olympic junkie duties. 

No par dances – left some par putts short – but pars weren't our main concern. Not melting was. I don't know if it got up to 90 today but it officially felt like it when you throw in the humidity! Here's a golf tip for you, though: If you swing often enough, you create a breeze.

Not enough of one where we stopped sweating, though. Still, it was fun.

Got home in time to shower and watch men's gymnastics – we need to medal one of these years – and some excellent swimming. Just saw teenagers from Minnesota and Alaska snag medals so that's cool. Like hey, I've been to both of your states! 

Yup. I take a lot of ownership during the Games. 

Too bad I didn't have any pars to own tonight. Oh well. Back to my recliner before I miss anything!

Go USA!

No comments: