Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Fear the Caribou, er Deer?

The NBA Finals start tonight. I guess there's a handful of people I know who are excited about it. 

The Milwaukee Bucks are taking on the Phoenix Suns and that's all I know about that. This is a Boston Celtics house. And that's only two-thirds of the human population. Me... I know nothing.

Well I do know the Bucks have a least one catch phrase or motto or hoopla: Fear the Deer. 

So I immediately thought of the real "fear the dear" signs in Alaska. But those were for caribou. Or in this case, a deer packing some extra!


Also in this non-Bucks house... we are grateful we (again, not me at all) mowed the grass yesterday. Today, in the hour after work alone, we got 1 inch of rain. And we'll get more as the overhead faucet in the sky turns on and off repeatedly tonight. That's our excitement.

But yes, for all you Bucks fans – and I know there are more than a handful of you – good luck! Go Bucks! #fearthedeer and stuff.

No comments: