Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Fear Factor

While the rest of the population of Wisconsin is chanting to Sun Valley people to "Fear the Deer" tonight, I'm fearing what the heck lives in this hole!


Not just squeeze in there but did a fine job digging out a home. What do you think?

Now normally I'd compare something to the size of my foot, but since the hole is closer to the size of a volleyball than a golf ball, I didn't go near it!

This is located down the road near the intersection of 64th and Deer Road (oh, I mean Fear the Deer Road). We've driven past it and guessed who live there, but we're pretty sure there aren't badgers or obese woodchucks in our neck of the woods. Maybe though. I mean we have had black bear sightings recently.

Anyone have any ideas? (And if your idea is for me to peek my head in there or at least hold my camera closer... that would be a no.)

No comments: