Thursday, July 22, 2021

Whack-A-Mole

Cartoon moles are portrayed as so cute, you wonder how they wreak so much havoc on our yards in real life. We have trails zig-zagging through both our back and front yards now. We've tried a variety of "elimination" methods over the years. Today we finally had success!


I probably should have given you a spoiler alert: They're ugly as sin!!! Ick. Gross. Buy yay, we got one!

Now the trap is moved to the front yard to see if we can get one there.

I have this sinking feeling that killing one mole is akin to the satisfaction of killing that one mosquito that keeps annoyingly buzzing by your ear. You're so happy to be rid of it finally that you forget there are dozens and hundreds and thousands more.

Hopefully that's not the case with Mr. Mole. I don't want to see many more of these creatures with the creepy-crawly clawed hands. Eww.

I think I'll need to watch a warm, fuzzy cartoon before I go to bed tonight to get rid of the heebie-jeebies!

No comments: