Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Worth noting ...

Funny Bone: Carter got his report card for the first semester. We were pleased as usual with his high academic marks. He did have one area flagged for improvement: In-class behavior. His teacher wrote something to the effect: "Carter is a very bright student with a wonderful sense of humor. He just needs to learn when it's appropriate to use in class." I wonder where he gets that from. Don't look at me. Jim confesses we probably both got notes like that on our report cards so it's a 50-50 split of blame (or credit).

The Curse:
Well I made it until 6:12 a.m. before I expelled my first curse of Lent. I had just gotten out of the shower and was combing through my tangled hair when my comb broke! I now have a tally running on the wipe board for Mommy's dimes and dollars. Dollars will be for the F-bombs. Dimes are for everything else. I expect I'll make a lot of money on myself in the next 40 days. Now I'll just have to decide what good cause to spend it on. Any takers? (ha, ha)

Bucket List:
I've officially crossed off one of my items on my Bucket List already. I successfully snowblowed (or is it snowblew) the driveway without breaking the machine, crashing into the garage or losing any limbs. How exciting to accomplish something on my list! At this rate, you can look for my book on the New York Times Best Seller List in about a month!

No comments: