Tuesday, December 16, 2008

B-B-B-Bah Humbug!

It's so cold today my fingers are ch-ch-chattering as I type this. If that's possible.

This morning we woke up to 11 degrees below zero -- that's not counting the wind chill, which drops us down to numbers I don't like saying (or typing) out loud. And really, at one point do we even feel the difference between 10 below and 20 below?

I'm certainly not complaining. As my brother noted yesterday, this is the weather that gives us Midwest folks bragging rights!

My husband said that every time he travels to warmer climes for work meetings in January and February, there is one gentlemen (from the South) who always comments: "God bless you people for living there!"

We are blessed! I'm just excited the Vikings are going to win the Super Bowl this year! ... I mean hell is freezing over, isn't it? Sure f-f-feels like it!

No comments: