Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Told You So!

I'm not one to say "I told you so." What am I saying? Of course I am! Who isn't?

You know how we've had this mild struggle with Carter wanting to take his new Nintendo DS to school and mean Mommy saying no? Well yesterday he came home with a note from the principal, addressed to all students and parents, informing them of 3 recent thefts of Nintendo DS systems! The note extended a stern warning that these expensive "toys" should be left at home. Now where have we heard this before?

I think Daddy was joking when he said to Carter, "You should probably hang that up so you can look at it every time you think Mom and Dad have a dumb idea."

Apparently Carter took his advice to heart and the note hangs on the wall by his desk in his room. Who needs to say "I told you so" when the writing is already on the wall?

No comments: