Monday, December 21, 2009

Slow Out of the Gate

You know it's a good day off when you can't remember a thing you did. Like, what did I do this morning? I remember the afternoon and evening, but did I do anything before noon?

Thanks to the late-night football game, we all slept in today. And by sleeping in, of course, I mean no one except the cat was out of bed before 8 a.m. Now that's a good way to start vacation. Just ease out of the gate...

My sketchy memory tells me I did get on treadmill this morning and did dust and vacuum. Could that be all? This afternoon I watched a movie with Carter and I thought about starting to clean/organize my Scrap Cave, but never made it down there.

Suddenly, the day was gone and we were heading up to Auburndale to watch the Assumption boys basketball teams play. Our nephew Colin plays on the JV team. I took some photos (as practice for Carter's games) but I won't post any here... yet. I don't want to embarrass him. But if he makes a winning shot or something this season, you'll be the first to know! Unfortunately, both the JV and Varsity teams lost tonight.

The one good thing is that we got to see a pretty variety of Christmas light displays along the way. Thanks, hubby, for the Wood County nickel tour!

There's always a bright side, right?

No comments: