Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving Proclamation

I found the following "official document" rolled up in Carter's backpack. Yes, I realize it's now a week past Thanksgiving. But I think it's worth sharing...

Thanksgiving Proclamation

As the year of 2009 is coming to a close, I feel it would be necessary to be thankful for the many blessing I have received. This Thanksgiving will be one to really think about my blessings.

I am thankful for food, clothes, and a new roof over my head. They have kept me living, so I'm thankful for all of that. I'm also thankful for having good friends.

My family means comfort and humor. Getting together every Thanksgiving brings us closer and brings love.

I look forward to eating dinner with my family this Thanksgiving, and being thankful for everything I have, and getting together with the best family in the whole world!

Whereas, I Carter Austin, proclaim this November 26, 2009, as a day to give thanks for the blessings of the year 2009.

No comments: