Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sounds Good to Me

You know you're having a good day when:

* Your "Monday" starts on a Tuesday. That was nice. Of course, it really did seem like a typical Monday at work -- weekend stuff to catch up on, busy, busy and suddenly the day is gone. That's OK. Tomorrow's Hump Day already. Wow.

* Your pedometer finally registers 10,000 steps! It took some doing, but I got it there after registering maybe a thousand yesterday when I had that bout of Coach-Potato-itis. Today I was much more determined -- and that's not even including the 6 miles I biked (inside) over lunch. Rock on. (Or walk on!)

* You would qualify for multi-tasking if it was an Olympic event. There was one point this evening I was boiling pasta and browning ground beef for chili, baking a cake, dealing with a kid stranded at ball practice and making plane reservations. And I mean this was all happening at one point. One teeny moment in time. And I lived to tell about it. Women are amazing, aren't we??

* You already have your flight and lodging reservations for a summer vacation! Oh do we have something to look forward to now! I won't spill any details because we don't know when we're telling Carter. But it will be a nice get-away with friends. Now I'm really glad I renewed my membership at the fitness center today. Bring on the beach body! (Shhhh.)

All this and I didn't even have ice cream yet. I suppose I could skip it for once. I guess if my day is that good, I could be good, too... I guess.

No comments: