Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Camper

Contrary to some disbelievers out there, well one, I am packed and ready to go on time, just like I planned it.

While I didn't dream any award-winning layouts, I did awake at 5 a.m. and really couldn't fall asleep after that. So I got up and took Carter to school. Then stopped at the service station to order tires. Then stopped at the bank and was home by 8 a.m. Oh yeah, I'm that good.

All I had to do was frost some bars, hop on the treadmill, shower and pack clothes. I think the only reason I am on time is that I cut my treadmill time short. Way short. Priorities, you know.

Now I am set and debating whether I should take my Netbook along, knowing that the past 2 years I couldn't even get a cell-phone signal at camp, let alone wireless. So I may be cutting myself off from reality until I get back Monday afternoon. Wow, can I do that?

I might play it by ear and see if they have a connection up there at the Rosholt Lions Camp (yes, this really is a camp). If they do, I could have the guys take the Netbook with them to Carter's basketball tourney, which is up the road from Rosholt in Wittenberg-Birnamwood. If the weather cooperates, I would drive up to see one of his games since this is the last tournament of the season. We'll see. A scrapper can lose track of time really easily at one of these things!

Alright, I better sign off, grab my Cricut and leave town! Have a scrap-tacular weekend!

No comments: