Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Once in a White Moon

It seems these days that once in a Blue Moon (not the ice cream flavor), hubby and I are in the same house together. Tonight starts a 4-day stretch!

Yes, he had a great time seeing his friends and seeing The Who. I will have to download photos and share them. Probably tomorrow. It's gorgeous out in Colorado and the entertainment, this time anyway, can't be beat.

Pretty sure it's going to be boring around here in comparison.

Our excitement today -- that fun stuff he was missing -- included school and work, then witnessing Carter pick out some Valentines (definitely more than one) and signing him up for summer baseball.

That was a topped off with a phone call to my parents, home from their extended stay at my sister's in Texas. I heard a little about their trip then spent some time (oh let's not say how long) trying to talk Mom through some instructions on their cell phone. I should know by now. But every time I think maybe I'm explaining it a little clearer. While clearly I am not.

While I haven't quite decided what I am going to give up for Lent, I most certainly have no patience to spare. In fact, I've got a whopping headache right now that stems from my lackluster "technical support" effort coupled with lack of sleep last night.

Time to hit the hay before all the crabby leaks out!!

Oh, and speaking of Blue Moons or white moons, here's a little creative piece I designed from a picture I took in June when we were visiting friends in Door County. I will keep this in mind during Lent when I figure out my goal.


Good night, Moon!

No comments: